Sunday, December 19, 2010

RAKS!!!

Okay girls--all of you sweethearts! I'm doing something new...
I'm sending out some RAKS this weekend, random acts of kindess!

Thank you to everyone who leaves me comments each day or checks in with me--you girls just brighten my day--I can't tell you how much!

If I didn't choose you--don't feel bad--I certainly wish I could choose everyone, and eventually I'll get to everyone! Fingers crossed!

Here is my first one: Linda Bowman! This sweet girl leaves me comments on almost every post!
Linda send me your name, and mailing address. I'm going to send you some chocolate baker's twine!!

Here is my second one: Brigitte--you also do alot of commenting! Brigitte--send me your name, and mailing address. I'm going to send you a clear stamp set!

Thank you girls~! I'll be on tomorrow with 2 more RAKS!