Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tutorial: Snowy Swirls on Acetate using the Sharpie Mini Marker & Holder


Snowy Swirls: Sharpie on Acetate

UPDATE: Amy Chomas is having a BIG sale--she said EVERYTHING is on SALE!!! Hop over there & See Her Goodies HERE
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a Terrific Thursday! I have been so insanely busy this week--just  like I'm sure each one of you have been! Holidays are so wonderfully busy!
Today I make a SUPER FAST card using the Mini Sharpie Marker in Black and Holder from Amy Chomas (like Thomas but with a C).
I used the marker holder with mini sharpie (regular tip) and doodled a digital snow flourish, from Lollipop Press, onto acetate.  The photo makes the acetate appear cloudy--but it's not--it's crystal clear--it's just the light hitting it in spots.

***GIVEAWAY--I have a set of great stamps for you today! Sorry my photography skills need help--but today is very bright! The set is shown in the video as well--all you have to do is be a follower & leave me a comment****
**Don't forget to enter the Amy Chomas Sharpie MicroHolder giveaway at the top of my page!**

Ingredients to Whip this Card up in a Snap:
(Click on each link below for sources)
Cricut or other diecutter machine with SCAL or MTC (see sidebar)
Black Mini Sharpie (regular tip)
Clear Acetate panel
Digital flourish swirl or cut file
Green textured cardstock (WeRMemory Keepers)
Black smooth cardstock (Recollections)
Hot Pink brad (Recollections)
Hot Pink & Green Snowflake Grosgrain Ribbon (Celebrate It!)