Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Candy: Glitter Cri-Kit Gel Pens with Pen Holder enter till 1/31/2010


Hi everyone! I have some yummy blog candy for you this month from my FAVORITE cricut product...
CRI-KIT pens!! I love love love these, because they turn your cricut into a doodling machine!
Need that perfect sentiment? Type it in your program and pen it! It looks just like rubber stamped images! Woo-hoo!
This month I'm giving away a Glitter Pen & Holder set!

1. Make sure you are a Follower
2. Place my blinkie or badge with a link back here on your blog.
3. Facebook or Twitter my blog candy.
4. Subscribe to my You-tube channel
5. Leave me a comment
6. Tell a friend

EACH one of these gives you an entry--you can leave only one comment lettting me know which you did or a comment for each. I'll count them up as a seperate entry. So if you do all 6--that gives you 6 entries!

THANK you to each of you for loving my blog enough to visit me each day--I so appreciate your friendship.