Friday, January 14, 2011

CHA! Can't be there? Want goodies from CHA? Want to see It from Home?


Hi everyone! I received an email from my friend, Elena,  who heads up Scrapbook Royalty. What is Scrapbook Royalty? It's a scrapbooking based charity! They support charities thru scrapbook events! I did one in October for Cancer Awareness, and taught classes there. It was amazing!
Now Elena is heading up a new drive for Crops of Luv, an organization that helps Terminally Ill Children. As you know I've been a teacher for the past 10 years and have my Masters & Bachelors in Education. So you know man, this is one I have to participate in!
So...what is Scrapbook Royalty doing? They are selling tickets to CHA Live for 48.00! What is that? It's an all access internet pass to see all the events and happenings at CHA all via the comfort of your home! Plus you get a 60.00 goody bag and make and takes from some of the vendors at CHA. The vendors include:
Nikki Sivils, Prima, Westcott, Love to Create, FlowerSoft, Clearsnap, Maya Road, Crafty Chica, Graphic 45, Plaid, Simply Renee, Vintage Street Market, Copic, C&T, Unity Stamp Co.

So hop on over to Scrapbook Royalty HERE and tell my friend Elena I sent you! If you end up signing up, please email me--I'd love to hear from you! Maybe Elena will swing by Cri-Kits booth and I can give out  a shout to you from CHA!

Crops of Luv makes memory books for terminally ill children. Its is an incredible gift for the families of these brave little souls. We are raising money through the LIVE at CHA event at the end of the month

Here is a link to the flyer and sign up. Scrapbook Royalty Would love your support!!


event information:

https://www.scrapbookroyalty.org/cms/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=75&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=100013