Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CHA Live Winner! Last day to Buy a Ticket for CHA Live!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! It's a rainy gloomy day here, but our house is full of love and sunshine! So it's all good!
The winner for the CHA Live ticket is #6 Tami. Tami please email me ASAP...so Elena can get your CHA goody bag in the mail today priority--so it can make it to you in time for the make n takes! I will also send her  your email address so you can get your CHA live log-in information to watch the event!
THANK YOU to everyone who participated and cheered on Crops of Luv to help terminally ill children. You all ROCK.
Don't forget to you can STILL  buy a ticket for CHA Live! You will get a goodybag priority mailed to you, and have online access to CHA with special raffles, prizes, auctions, interviews, and more with hobby celebrities!
CLICK here to hop on over to Charity Wings, and grab your ticket now--remember ALL proceeds go to Crops of Luv--for terminally ill children.
I will see you girls at CHA, even if thru camera! Yes I will be taking my flip cam! So stay tuned. I'm leaving tomorrow for CHA, but will have a bit of internet at the hotel.
Have a fantastic day and remember you are blessed!