Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Cricky with Memory Miser Challenge: For the Birds! Free Printable Mini Calendar File

Hello everyone! It's time for another Getting Cricky with Memory Miser Challenge here! This month I'm featuring the ADORABLE cartridge: 3 Birds on Parade! I just love this cartridge! Marla also sent me a stamp set that matches the cartridge called Tweetie Hoo Puns by My Pink Stamper. If you love birds, you NEED this set! Memory miser is having a sale right now too--a clearance sale on cricut cartridges so hop on over THERE now

I've made a scrapbook layout called a Tweet Year. I wanted to make a scrapbook page for my lil one Jonas to journal an entire year in his young life! I used a bird for each month, with a mini calendar, and a photomat. I just LOVE how this cart has birds decorated for each season and occasion! Each month I'm taking a picture of him, circling the date, stamping a cute sentiment using MPS Tweetie Hoo Puns, and by the end of the year, I'll have an entire year scrapbooked on just ONE layout!! How awesome is that???

I also decided to use my mini card, envelope and box set from this month's grab bag at VDBC.  Like this envelope/card and box set? CLICK HERE I created an entire set of little cards for each occasion of the year using 3 Birds on Parade and my stamps! The best part? I was able to make the cards, envelopes, and box to store them in quickly--because they are small! LOVE it! I just love the sentiments in this stamp set too by MPS, they are just the perfect match for this cartridge! Memory miser carries both of these fabulous products!

Let me know what you think about my projects, then get cricky with me, and join in the fun! Make any "bird" project-anything goes as long as it has a BIRD on it somewhere!
1. Link up with the Inklinz below by January 31'st at midnight
2. Make ANY project with a bird (layout, card, container, altered, etc) and make AS Many projects as you want!
3. Use ANY items you want--if you have a cricut cartridge with birds--please use it--extra brownie points! lol
4. Leave a comment after linking up
5. Make sure your blog post says Created for Getting Cricky Challenge and links back here
6. I would love for you to become a FOLLOWER of this blog


What do you win?
One First Place Winner will get:  The Cartridge I will be featuring in February...Nates Abc Cartridge from Memory Miser and Challenge Winner Badge for their Blog and GUEST designer spot here at Getting Cricky!
Two Runner Up Winners will receive a Top 3 Badge for their Blog