Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year my friends!

Happy New Year! I hope each of you have a FANTASTIC New Year!
I have a SURPRISE gift mini-package of scrappy goodies for ONE follower who leaves me a comment. Leave me a comment with one of your RESOLUTIONS (hahah--you know we all have one!)

Start your Blogging year with a BANG! Have a BLOG MAKEOVER--I offer blog makeovers here at Getting Cricky at the CRICKY BOUTIQUE! Click HERE to check it out!
Why get a blog makeover? Well, there are certain things that make your blog memorable to people--and these things are what I will do for you!

Have a FANTASTIC New Year my dear creative friends and readers. Isn't it exciting that we have a NEW year, full of new chances, new opportunities, and new friends? I'm a sucker for "turning a new leaf" as my oldest little boy says! Although he is always "turning a new leaf"--hahah!

Love to each of you this fabulous wonderful NEW year--YOU can make this year anything you want! YOU hold the power to a wonderful new page in your life!