Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Grab Bag 2011

Hi everyone--I'm sick as a dog with strep throat along with the kids. My poor hubby has colitis, and we couldn't even leave today to go home..maybe tomorrow! However, we are all happy as can be, because our life is so blessed. Into every life, a little rain must fall!
I wanted to pop up the NEW grab bag for Visual Designs by Chris. It has ALL cut file formats (AI EPS SVG SCAL MTC KNK WPC GSD) and is only 7.00 (It retails for close to 30.00) It's available this month only.
I'm a designer this month and I think you will LOVE the files in this grab bag! It's titled a YEAR OF CARDS!!!
CLICK HERE to check it out!
I'll be doing some tutorials this month using my 4 files. PS Will you be shocked to know it has an OWL somewhere?? LOL!
It has 12 files for 7.00--so hop on over and take a peek!