Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Online Magazine--Be Published, Subscribe for Free, Free Files! Look Whoooos Published!

Hello all my dear blog readers and friends. My wee one just woke up this am vomiting..sigh. So I decided I better get a move on and get some things done before he wakes up again! Fingers crossed this stuff doesn't pass to me...it's went from my sister, to my husband, to my wee one!
I wanted to let you all know about the new GingerScrapStreet magazine. It has lots of great ideas in it for cards, layouts, and projects. It's FREE to subscribe, and it has a FREE digital scrapbook kit every month~! Plus you have a chance to be published in this great magazine. We have over 10,000 subscribers and growing!

Click HERE for current January 2010 issue

Click HERE to subscribe for FREE

As  you may know, I'm a writer for this magazine, and am always looking for projects and talent to publish! My regular feature is Crossroads Cafe. Which focuses on Hybrid, Traditional, and Digital--a good mix of it all! What is hybrid? Any project that uses printed text, printed elements, a digital diecutter, etc. That's pretty much YOU!

March Calls--Due January 10'th: Fairytales--anything Fairytales--You can make ANY project using ANY materials you desire! It does not have to be a new project--old ones work too!

April Calls--Due January 30'th: EASTER--bunnies, baskets, chicks, and more! You can make ANY project using ANY materials you desire! It does not have to be a new project--old ones work too! Make a layout, a card, a treat box, a treat bag, an altered item, etc

SUBMIT all calls to kristalstamper@yahoo.com
A photograph atleast 600pxls (large please) on a neutral or white background

WHO was featured at Crossroads Cafe this month? (I included blog links for the artists whose blog I could remember--if I forgot yours (I'M OLD) just email me and I'll get it up here asap!

Janice Wilson of Stamping with Janice on Pg 36

Elsa Aguinaga  of Cricut Lvr! on Pg 36

Heather Grey of Heather's Krafty Korner on Pg 36

Laura Clayton on Pg 37

Sharon Mobley of RSMobleyDesigns on Pg 37

Jenny Richards of Jenny's Place on Pg 37

Linda Pannatoni on Pg 38

Carol Westover on Pg 38

Cheryl Rotnem  of She Stamps on Pg 39

Renae Palmer on Pg 39

Jess Martin of My Scrap Diary on Pg 39