Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Tweet for You Dear Friends! FREE file EXTENDED for another 24 hrs

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

Hello all my "tweet" readers! I'm leaving today for CHA! I still haven't packed a thing (aaaack)...So I'm heading in there right now to pack up a few clothes, some samples, cameras......hmmmm...heehee
I wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate YOU coming by each day to read my blog. It really just totally makes my day!
I have a tweet suprise for you today--a cutting file in ALL formats, AI EPS SVG SCAL MTC KNK WPC GSD DXF...IF you have a cricut, you must have scal (sure cuts a lot--my favorite) or mtc (make the cut). This will enable you to cut all the file on your cricut. If you don't have it, look on my left hand sidebar under I Suggest, and go over there to check it out!
I hope you enjoy this sweet little file--perfect for Valentines or even the BIRD Challenge, Memory Miser and I are having! Don't forget to download the Assembly--it has the picture for you when you start paper piecing! You might need that to jog your memory if you dont' use it right away! Just click above on your cut file format to go to the download page.
The Bird Challenge post is right below this post, and you could win Nates ABC cartridge--there is also a FREE calendar file there too!
I'll be off to CHAW tomorrow (Craft and Hobby Association Winter Trade Show) but I will be checking in each night, will be taking videos, and I'll see you on CHA Live Sunday at 3:30! I'm on with Cri-Kits right after Provocraft.
**I would LOVE for you to become a follower--if you do, please make sure you leave me a comment with your blog, so I can follow you too**
PS Don't forget to enter all my giveaways at the top of my blog page--Ill be pulling the winners for most of them on the 3'rd after CHAW.

Love to you all!