Friday, January 28, 2011

Video: Trip to Piktails! Prima Organza Rose Trims (3 Treats for YOU!)

Hello all my fun cricky girls (and guys)! I have been really enjoying all these fun crafty places near Orlando, FL! Today I visited Piktails! Wowee! Let me tell you--I love this store! AMAZING trims, papers, embellies, and the friendliest girls EVER! I so want to come crop with them--that's how much fun I had while I was there!
Check out my video and then go see PIKTAILS now! they have the most amazing page layouts on their site--TONS of inspiration and cricut lovin' goin on there!
    PRIMA Organza Ribbon Trims: BLOG CANDY!
****TREATS for YOU! I
have THREE gorgeous packs of Prima or Websters (I'm really not sure) Organza Rose Trims for you--these are gorgeous--perfect for pages, or cards! They are super HOT right now in scrapbooking! Make sure you are a follower of my blog and then leave me a comment telling me what you would use these beautiful organza rose trims on!**** I have PINk, BLACk, and REd to give out to 3 awesome followers! I love you guys and appreciate you! You make blogging fun for me, when I read your comments and emails. I believe connecting with you is super important!
What do you think of Piktails?