Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WINNERS!!! CRICUT CHALLENGE COMING SOON!!

Winner for the Cupcake Ribbon is.... #25 Brenda

Winner for the 2 Surprise Polymer Stamps is....#4 Ilovemybugs

Winner for Twinkle Toes Cartridge is..... KraftyKat157 (I couldn't do #s since some of you did more than one entry per comment)
I follow your blog and you on youtube. my blog is kraftykat157.com. I not so good at following and updating it. I would love to win this cartiage as it is one I don't. Thanks for the giveaway and may 2011 bring you the very best

Everyone you must email me your Name, mailing address, and item won.
Thank you to everyone! I truly appreciate you!

Stay tuned because in the next few days I will be posting the NEW Cricut challenge from Memory Miser. You will LOVE the brand new cart that will be up for the Prize! WoooHoooo!!!!