Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting Cricky with Memory Miser Challenge: From A to Z!!! Win Pack Your Bags! Ends 2/28

This Month's Cartridge to be Won: Pack Your Bags!
BIG chirps to all my Cricky readers and friends out there! Who is ready to win a fabulous new cartridge called Pack Your Bags??  All you have to do is think of a A to Z project! What is that? Anything you want it to be as long as it has some type of Alphabet theme (think LETTERS, alphabet blocks, word stamps, letter diecuts, letter stickers, you name it--totally open to your interpretation)
It can be any project using any materials you like!

For my layout--I wrote the ABCS of Jonas, my little one who is just 5! These are things he likes to do--so this page really is heart-felt for me!

Owly Always Love You
Of course you know how much I LOVE owls, so I just had to use this owl from Nate's ABCS to make this adorable tag card--using my favorite Tweetie Hoo Pun Stamps from My Pink Stamper!

For my projects, I used the adorable new cartridge Nates ABCs from Memory Miser. It is a precious cartridge perfect for any little boy or ABC project--it has characters for every letter of the alphabet, sayings, phrases, etc! Sooooooo cute! Congrats to Renee who won Nates ABCS from last month's challenge!

Okay let's get started!
Deadline: Ends 2/28/2011
Make: Anything from Abc to Z!!
Link up and leave a comment after posting your project.
**Please make sure you put a link to my blog and state that your project is created for Getting Cricky's Challenge!**
I would LOVE it if you were a follower and shared my badge/blinkie on your blog--but of course it's not required!