Monday, February 28, 2011

Getting Cricky's Challenge: Stamping a Material Girl WINNERS!

The Winner for the Stamping a Material Girl challenge is # 7 Brenda of  Creativity is a State of Mind who made this beautiful card:

Brenda wins the  the Guest Design spot for Getting Cricky & the Threadlocks Stamp Collection from Loralie Designs!!
Brenda, congratualations! Please email me with your name, item won, and complete mailing address so I can get your Threadlocks stamp set in the mail.....plus I want to schedule you for next week as a GUEST DESIGNER here at Getting Cricky! You will receive a Permanent LINK as Guest Designers here on the Getting Cricky Blog..plus a Guest Designer Badge or Blinkie (your choice) for your blog!

Comment winner for the Black & Pink Tulle is #17..Shawna Bates said...Fun Fun! Im going to try to get in on this. I just love challenges..gets my creative juices flowing. Are we allowed to enter more then one? I just subscribed by email that way I won't miss future challenges :)