Friday, February 4, 2011

New Edition of GingerScrapStreet magazine,Look Who's Published! NEWS!

GingerScrapStreet magazine--Free to Subscribe! Click pic!
Hi everyone! Here is the LINK to the newest edition of GingerScrapStreet. I write for this magazine, and LOVE it! My regular column is Crossroads Cafe-which focuses on Hybrid Scrapping. I published several cricky artist this month, such as.....
Erika Valdez of Cricut Love
Deb Crowder of Bug Juiced
Check out these two cricky girls HERE and the other amazingly talented scrappers both digi and hybrid!


I've been invited to join the ScrapStreet Design Team and I'm sooooo excited! This magazine is also another FREE magazine to subscribe to and is for traditional scrappers! It's awesome!

Don't forget to check out my newest challenge and the blog hop tomorrow!