Tim Holtz and I at CHA Winter in Las Angeles, CA this past week
Hi girls! I have sooooo many exciting new products and videos to show you--I can hardly wait! To kick off my CHA adventures, who better to share with you than the amazing and humble Tim Holtz!
I happened upon him walking the booths of CHA, and he was such a genuinely kind and down to earth guy! VERY refreshing!
So what do I have for you???? A Challenge! I'd love for you to create any project in the altered style of Tim Holtz! I have a $25.00 package full of Tim goodies!
**Challenge has been extended--I had several emails asking could I push it to 2 weeks, since that is usually what I do**
GRAND PRIZE Winner: BIG prize package of Tim Holtz goodies ($25.00 worth)
1'st Prize Winner--Small package of Tim Holtz goodies (15.00 worth)
2'nd & 3'rd Prize Winners--Tim Holtz masks for inking and spritzing!
PLUS for all of you lazy bones (yes I know how you feel sometimes--hahahah--I'm going to do a GIVEAWAY of Tim Holtz stickles for ONE follower who just leaves a comment!)
Make an inked tag, alter something, paint something, use keys/pins, etc.
Here's my Tim Holtz inspired project--a Beeswax collage on canvas using vintage photo, watch-parts, dresden, paints, and buttons.
1. Make a Holtz inspired project and link it up here by 2/17 11:59, and then SPREAD the word! (Feel free to USE ANY supplies you want!)
2. Note that your project is for Getting Cricky's Challenge on your blog post.
3. Leave a comment here after linking up!
4. Check back the 70'th to see who won the Grand Prize Tim Holtz Package
5. I'd LOVE it if you became a follower
6. Leave a comment for the Tim Holtz stickles