Friday, February 18, 2011

Video: Creative Charms "It's Amore", Deal of the Month Simply More TREATS for you!

Hello all my sweet cricky readers and friends! It's time for my monthly Creative Charms post and woweee was this one just SO easy to work with this month! I used both the Kit and Deal of the Month: Simply the Best.
For my layout, I used the pink tulle flowers I made. Click HERE to see my tutorial on how to make them yourself. I used plenty of beautiful black velvet poppies, the sparkly black and silver dotted leaves, black and clear gradient gems, black & white shimmer flowers, and that gorgeous sequined butterfly all from my kit and deal of the month. I combined all of this of course with my yummy Be Mine paper from Echo Park.
I really WISH you could see this in person--I used a crocheted doily half and placed gradient black and clear gems all throughout the doily--it is stunning in person!
SCROLL DOWN For my video today!
My card was equally simple by using the deal of the month's Southsea gradient pearls, black and white gradient gems, polka dot ribbon,  and the kit's black and silver dotted leaves with  black velvet poppies.
Just incredilby quick but still beautiful. Now that's my type of project girls!!!

AMORE TREAT GRANDE (heehee--yes I make this up) for One GRANDE MADAM or SIR
*Do you need a little Amore today? Would you like to have a sweet paper treat for yourself today? Just leave me a comment about my project here at this post AND at the HERE at the Creative Charms Blog (yes you must do both--wink wink), and I'll give one follower the complete Deal of the Month: Simply the Best. You will LOVE this!

2 Amore Treats Petite (heehee) for 2 Petit Madams or Sirs
I'll also send 2 more followers a pack of Seasonal Sparkles. That's THREE winners today girls! Love is in the air! Lovin' our scrappin' right? Smooches!