Monday, February 14, 2011

Winners for Cricky Across the 50! All my 38 Blog Hoppers!

Woohoo! The movers just came and packed up our house in boxes (what we are taking--I think we took between 10-15% of our house--we are thrilled to be simplifying). Now we just have all this stuff to donate!
I wanted to take a quick minute to THANK YOU to all 38 of the cricut bloggers who were in my hop and made this blog hop such a success. I have a gift for ALL 38 of you--a set of My Pink Stamper sentiment stamps. I have ordered these, and they just came in the mail today (update--just ran out there and saw them--wooohooo). This is my gift to each of you because you deserve a giveaway too!
I also want to thank each one of our FANTASTIC SPONSORS! They were instrumental in making the giveaways--fabulous!
 Please if you were one of the 38 who represented a state and was in my hop--would you please email me your snail mail address? You can just reply to the Blog Hop lineup email I sent to you!
I also wanted to thank each of you who hopped along with us. You made our weekend, and I appreciate you all so much! I just posted two new giveaways and a challenge today! Make sure you check them out including my crazy new video tutorial: Material Girl!
I will see you back here tomorrow for another fun blog post and maybe tutorial!
I will also have new blog candy once I reach 1600--only one more follower left to go! woohoo!
So without further adieu.....

Pink Scrap N Tote: Amy J Rockstar
Green Scrap N Tote: Patti Ross
Scrap N Easel: Dusti and Kathy'sKreativeSpot
Scrap N Easel: Teela
Cartridge from Memory Miser: Gigi
Toy Cartridge from Cricut Town: Sheryl L.
My Pink Stamper Stamps: Anna Dowdy
Piktails Prize Package: Becky Dunham
Scrapping Table Subscriptions: Holly, Jennyplace2, CraftinwithSarah, SimplyBren, AuntieMarg
Really Resonable Ribbons: Amy (Amsycats)
Cri-Kit Pen Sets: Karen (rkbmadden)  & Scrappy Jackie
Peachy Keen Stamps: Lillian Child
Creative Charms: Sheree
Scrappy Chic Package: The Creative Diva
Loralie Designs Stamps: Janice W.
Pink by Design Stamps: Donna (Scrappinnana)

I need each of you to EMAIL me  at kristalstamper@yahoo.com
your full name and mailing address so I can forward it to all of our fantastic sponsors!