Friday, March 18, 2011

1900 Follower TREAT for you! Thank you!

If you are looking for the St. Patrick's Day blog hop, just scroll down to the next post!
HI everyone! I just realized I haven't posted a 1900 follower treat for you my loyal sweet followers! So here it is!
A fabulous FULL embossing kit from Cri-Kits! It includes the metal tip embosser, metal holder (if you dont' have it), and embossing mat! This is a fabulous addition to your digital diecutter! If you have a Cricut, Pazzles, Eclips, or Sillouhette then this just replaces your blade housing and when used with the velvet luxe embossing pad, it creates deeply embossed vellum or metal designs! Just gorgeous!
CLICK HERE or my Cri-Kits tab at the top of my blog, and you can see what all you can do with this fabulous embossing kit! It will CHANGE your life--haha!!!
It can be used with your cartridges if you are a cricuteer, or with your software if you have a Pazzles, Sillouhette, etc!

All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me your favorite "sweet" treat~ mine is caramel anything! I love CARAMEL! If anyone hand-makes caramel, please send me some--I'll be your best friend forever! lol!

I love it when you are a follower and post my blinkie--thank you! However, being a follower is not required to participate, but if you choose to be a follower, please make sure to leave me your blog address in a comment here or make sure it's publicly posted in your blogger profile...because I will hop over and see you!

Stay tuned because tonight I have INTERNET and I'm filiming a video for you with a SWEEET giveaway! wooohoo!