Thursday, March 24, 2011

BLOG Candy Winners! Woot! Woot!

Okay I've decided to get better about announcing this blog candy. Instead of twice a month, I'm going to AIM (notice I said aim--lol) for once a week!
Ready, Set, Give!

Cricut Lite Cupcake Cartridge.....#2 Jennifer who said, "Wishing you safe travels, Kristel! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to leave your son behind. Take comfort in knowing he'll be safe and well cared for with your folks. Hopefully the time will fly by and he'll be with you again very soon.

Nikki Sivils Paper Pad...#28 Edna who said, "What a fun adventure to take a road trip across country, love the pictures and thank you for sharing :) "

Ribbon & Embelly Pack from 365....
#2 (Random sures likes 2 tonight) Shelly Mendenhall said... oh K, I am so envious. You found a scrapper's gold mine there. Thanks for always sharing all your finds as well as your talent. You inspire me sister. I love your blog and vid's. Come follow me too
#13 Scrappinheavin said, What a beautiful store! When you fly down to Louisiana again let me know. Still waiting to buy you lunch :-) Amy has a beautiful store; I will definitely be visiting her the next time I visit Lafayette.


If you know these girls tell them to get over here and claim their prize! If you are one of these fabulous fun girls, please do the following within ONE week. You must claim it within one week or it goes back in the pot to someone else! lol!
Send me an email at kristalstamper@yahoo.com with
Your name, mailing address, and item won.
I will email you when it ships, and just ask that you let me know you received your item. I always want to make sure you got your lovely goodies, but it's hard emailing me 60 people a month--so if you could just drop me a quick note when you get it, it would be awesome!

Tune in later today for some more fun news and a giveaway (of course--heeeh)