Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog Candy Winners!!!

OOOOOPs forgot to announce the My Pink Stamper blog hop winners--here we go

Scrap N Easel #30 Karen said... I just love this. I love the paper and the bird. I will have to keep an eye out for the paper. TFS and for a chance to win the blog candy

Puffies #207 Crafty kitten said... I love the card and what the puffie birdie adds to it! I've seen those in the store and they are sooo cute! Another must have!

MPS set #1 LadybugCarrie said... Love your card - the little bird is too cute! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win! :-)

****PLEASE make sure to email me your full name, mailing addy, item won*** thanks bunches! You all ROCK!!!

Hi everyone! I hope your Tuesday is off with a bang! I want to announce a few winners today!

Now first off, I'm traveling across country in an RV with limited time to pack orders (we only stop at night) and limited chance to get to the Post Office. So this is just an "odd month" so thank you for being patient with me. I love to bless others!

Also, if you have won anything since the 1'st of March it will be going out this week too. ALL these packages will be going out, so it will take me about a week to pack all these orders.  I ship twice a month, 1'st and 15'th....When I packing up 40 or more packages, it's just exhausting! So please be patient. EVERYONE has always received their blog candy from me....IF they claimed it within the week.

Which brings me to my next point..I give out ALOT of blog candy--therefore I do not contact winners--you must contact me within ONE week to claim your prize..if not, it goes out to someone else. I just simply do not have the time in the day to run people down...not when I'm running up to 60 people a month. Thanks for understanding.

This is a ministry for me--I purchase up to 95% of all my giveaways, fund the shipping, and my time to wrap and ship them off to you with care. So patience would just be delightful. If you do not have an item, after 30 days of winning, please please email me and I will check in on it. I've only had 2 packages go bump in the night after mailing off hundreds and hundreds since beginning blogging this past July! If you win a sponsored item, I am dilligent in making sure the company sends your item--if you've not received after 30 days, then I'll continue to email till you receive. So far we have not had any issues with this either, but I just like to be super honest and throw it all out there. As my hubby says, that's the way I roll. lol

Okay whew--with all that "spill"...here we are for some fabulous goodies for some fabulous cricky readers and winners! All of the packages for today's announcement will go out by the 1'st of April, while the onces from March 1'st till now will go out this next week. I think I have 35 to mail out!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for sharing part of your day with me. I do sooooo much appreciate you, and that's why I truly LOVE having my blog--to share with you, to laugh with you, to be inspired with you, to be creative with you. Thank you so much my dear friends.

Owl wall decos--#15 Trisha said... Kristal, you are an amazing woman. I watched your video and read your write up. Just amazing. You had a quote about having it all and, I hope you don't mind, I had to copy and paste it to my Facebook. It just says it all. I did you credit for it. Good luck with your move.

Four Legged Friends Cartridge---#8 CindyLu2 said You are amazing, such a generous person, thanks for yet another opportunity to win!! And a big ole CONGRATULATIONS, for 1800 and more to come!!


Gold Paper Charms & Green Glitter Glue--#1 Naomi Arementa said My favorite memory is when we first saw each other for the first time and my future husband had a leather jacket on, flannel shirt, jeans and snow boots. When I opened the door, he was "hiding" behind his jacket and giggling, then said "Hello"! I knew then I was going to marry this man someday! Bonus: He traveled in a snowstorm with about 30 inches of snow already on the ground for about 2 hours which normally should of taken 25 minutes to come pick me up and take me to have a coffee date! What a trooper he was and still is!
My Birthday Owl Candy--#26 Green Scrap said Happy Birthday K!!! I wish you lots of craftiness and happiness!! My best birthday wish... Well I never had a real birthday and I always wanted one!


Prima Center Kisses & Clear Stamp Set--#5 Sharon said..What a cute card I hope to be making one of them soon for my daughter.