Saturday, March 12, 2011

Create 365 days a Year! The most inspiring scrap store in Lousiana! VIDEO, Treats!

If you are looking for the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop--please CLICK here! Thanks bunches!

Jonas & I in front of Create 365
Hi everyone! I hope you are having a Super Saturday so far! I am enjoying a fabulous day in Boerne, TX visiting the caverns. God has blessed me so very much in my trip, and I thank each of you for your prayers and safe wishes. They each mean so much to me, and have carried me safely this far!

While I was in Lousiana, I visited the most inspiring scrabook store called Create 365. Amy Muffoleto, owner of Create 365 has a vision...she wants to help women create 365 days a year--creating heals hearts and souls. Just meeting Amy, you will feel an immediate peace and friendship with her. She has so many amazing workshops like Soul Restoration, How Stella Got Her Groove back, and more! She has a special Thursday Night Faith Based Scrap Night, which I was able to attend, and it was amazing! The girls who attended were amazing--so kind and truly genuine! Scroll down for the video with Amy, and some blog candy for you!
You should definitly check out Amy's blog Create 365 BLOG HERE and tell her I sent you! Show her some love, and swing by to see her adorable blog--you will definitly want to FOLLOW her blog, becase she posts the amazing workshops and projects there!
Amy's store is filled with pieces of the past, and she definitly has a bird infused store! I missed showing you the bathroom, but it is definitly the most beautiful bathroom in LA!
So enjoy my video (if you get motion sick easy--take a dramamine--heehee) of Amy's amazing store Create 365, and if you are anywhere near Lafayette, make sure to stop in and say hi! Amy's store will also be set up for online shopping in the very near future. However, if you see something you love (puffies...ahem), call her and she will ship anything to you! She is FABULOUS! I just love her!
So much in fact, that I'm going to fly back down when she has a special class--just as an excuse to come back--she fills my soul!
TRUST me I bought alot more blog candy, and Amy gave me some goodies too--so you will definitly be seeing MORE blog candy from Create 365! Because Amy has an unbelievable sense of what's new, hot, and going to be hot. I am not sure HOW she knows--but she does! So I'm going to be ORDERING online from her when she gets her online store going, and I'm going to be calling her to order until then! lol!

Melody Ross treats for my friend Esmeralda

I have a friend, Esmeralda, of Noah's Ark Two by Two, who loves Melody Ross, and I was able to pick her up some amazing treats! Esmeralda just started her blog, but I can't wait to see what she posts! She is very creative, just like us!
Amy just has the NEWEST and hotttest products at her store Create 365...so she has ALL the new Melody Ross goodies--I've never seen a store yet with Melody's line..
I hope Esmeralda likes her treats! Do you think she will??? I was able to get her a chipboard album kit with 128 pieces, Chip art plaques (large ones) and Chip art Borders (Esmeralda has the punch dies to use with it), Felt flower embelly, big pack of labels, and a set of glass paperclips! I can't wait to see what she creates and I can't wait to send them to her!
 Esmeralda turned me into a "brave girl" and onto Melody's inspiring site The Brave Girl Club!

As always, my Lord Jesus fills my heart to the brim every day, and my sweet family means the world to me..... but when it comes to the "little things", birds set my heart a flight. I'm not sure why, but when I see a little bird, it reminds me that His eye is on the sparrow, and my heart instantly lifts!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow afternoon for my Simply Sunday Challenge: All a Flutter! There's also still an entire week left to play my Simply Sunday: Sugar & Spice Challenge to win the Cricut Lite Cartridge!

***CRICKY TREATS for MY SWEETS*** I picked up some fabulous artsy finds at Create 365 just for you! All you have to do is leave me a comment sharing with me what little thing inspires your heart! Don't you just love the way Amy packages up her goodies??
Also, I will love it if you choose to follow my blog! If you do choose to follow my blog, please make sure your blogger profile lists your blog or leave it in your comment to me...because I will go follow you too!

4 Yards of ribbon, and one handmade canvas pennant embelly!
4 yards of sweet pink & white patterned ribbons & Cupcake embellies!



My Trip to see Amy's Inspiring Store: Create 365