Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Creating Keepsakes...a fabulous subscription for my fabulous followers



Hi everyone! Im on the road right now..I should hit San Diego late tonight..then Im going to head over to South Gate, CA to see my friend Esmeralda to deliver some special Melody Ross goodies I picked up for her during my trip! California will be my new home until the Navy decides otherwise..and zIm excited to see the great gifts and adventures that await!
I have fabulous news! Creating Keepsakes is sponsoring a giveaway of a year subscription to their fabulous magazine for one of my blog followers! Their magazine is the best in the scrapping eotld and just filled to the brim with fabulous ideas!
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/ or just click on the pic above if you want to check them out!
All you have to do is leave me a comment!