Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me--One Year "Owl-der"!! Tons of BIRTHDAY Treats

OH DONT FORGET!!! Come back tomorrow because Im giving away another cartridge, video tutorial, & new challenge!
Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Kristal, happy birthday to me--you look like an owl and you squawk like one too! heehee
Yes I"m the BIG 36 today! To celebrate, I first want to announce the winner of the Tweetie Hoo Pun stamp set (My Pink Stamper).

The winner is....#2 Oma Gloria who said ......"I would stamp cards, stamp tags, stamp layouts. I might even stamp hubby and the grandkids on the forehead if they got in my way. I have become such a stamp addict."
Now to celebrate my Birthday I'm going to give away a few things I LOVE!!!
First of all....this adorable brand new paper that was just released this past CHA Winter. I met the designer, and purchsed an extra set for you my blog readers, and have been saving it for TODAY!

You may have either the 8x8 or the 12x12--your choice.  Sweet Owl Glittered & Double-sided Cardstock Pad (64 PAGES) by TrimCraft (I believe this is only being sold in the UK at this time)



Vintage Velvet Poppies Creative Charms (Brownish I think)



Hot Pink & White Fancy Polka Dot Scallop  Trim Ribbon from Creative Charms


Center Kisses Bling from Prima


Prima Floret Roses (these are so beautiful--like mini furled cabbage roses)


Dark Chocolate Brown Rub-On Book (SEVERAL sheets here)

Silver Owl Pendant

Pink Velvet Brads

1 Spool of Owl Ribbon (I totally love this ribbon--it's soooo cute!)

I would LOVE it if you chose to follow my blog--and if you do, please make sure your blog is listed in your blogger profile or in a comment here--so I can follow you too! Having you follow is like the icing on the cake for me!

My Favorite Birthday was when I was four years old..my mother had a Winnie the Pooh birthday cake--it was  very large cake and it had ALL the characters on it--including Piglet and Owl (my two favorite). We sat at a very long table, with pink ice cream, and so many wonderful things...all of my favorite people were there--my family..especially my Grandmother Stuckey and Uncle Durwood. They are my two most special people and I know that God has a mansion for me right next to them, and especially my Uncle Durwood.
My favorite Birthday Wish was when I was 10 years old...I wished for a "weenie dog", and my parents went all the way down to Niceville to get my very first dauschaund dog, Toby. He was black with little tan spots, and I held him all the way home. It was the very first pet for me, and the first person I loved..beside my family.  Toby is buried in my front yard (we live on about 20 acres here)...and my Uncle Durwood came and had a memorial and burial for me. I think I was 14. I still love and remember Toby. He was the best birthday wish that came true!

NOW.....all you have to do is leave me a comment with your favorite Birthday Wish...think back..long..hard--what is one of the wishes you had when you blew those candles out that one special year...