Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's Give Out Some Candy Today!

Hi everyone--I want to announce some blog candy winners today since I have sent off the rest of blog candy yesterday! The USPS should LOVE me! heehee!
Also, I want to let you know I am tryiing to work on a tutorial day just for the Imagine...I'm going to try for Wednesdays, and we will see how that goes! Every Wednesday I'm going to try to have an Imagine related post for you!

Creative Charms goodies go to #6 Kimberli said... Gorgeous cards!! The 2nd one is my favorite - those flowers and butterfly are so pretty!! Mailed/Sponsored by Me

Lucky Charms Collection goes to #1 abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...This turned out great, don't have an Imagine, but I sure love the creations with it! My lucky charm is an old and beat up four leaf clover, a horse shoe and the # 7 key ring. My BFF bought it for me after I had a few weeks of bad luck. The # 7 is missing but it is my lucky charm! Mailed/Sponsored by Me

Cri-Kits Embossing Kit goes to #64 LiliumHigh said... Hi there, wow 1900 followers congratulations! Well my favorite sweet thing is Lindt Chocolates. I love the dark chocolate truffles, they are so decadent.
--Sally--Mailed/Sponsored by Dane of Cri-Kits.

Cricut Party Dress Cover goes to # 24 Kimberly said... Ha Ha, i just knew you would have owls on it...love it. TFS! How do you do it....i'll never know. You Rock.. http://www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com/
Kimberly this will be mailed/sponsored by Orlena Zinn.

Cricut Imagine Better Together Cartridge goes to #96 My Crafting Time said...Awesome job! Love the video too. I've been eye'ing this Imagine cart up for quite some time but haven't purchased it yet. I was waiting for the price to come down.Thanks so much....stacy at mycraftingtime dot com--Mailed/sponsored by Me

Okay everyone you have ONE week to email me the following information: Your full name, item won, mailing address. If you do not mail within one week, you forfeit your prize and it goes back in the pot!

Have a terrific Thursday--Im bogged down with freelance design work...but I hope to be making a video for you next Wednesday for the Imagine, and see you Sunday for the Simply Sunday Challenge!!! Remember you can join in ANY of my challenges, using ANYTHING in the world that you want!

***Sunshine Spot**** Random blog follower/reader who leaves me a comment today will win a super cute little purse filled with buttons!