Friday, March 25, 2011

Loralie Stamps--help me choose! Treat for You!


Life is SEW good--special treat for  one of my followers and friends--you! Scroll down for details

Hi everyone! I hope each of you are having a fantastic Friday! Life is good!
If you visit my blog regularly, you will notice a new feature on the right hand side of my blog...A Blog Sponsor Bar. I am thrilled to add this feature! All my sponsors on the bar will be sponsoring one blog candy or more for YOU my blog readers and friends.
Of COURSE my #1 Sponsor from day one has been....drumroll...my fabulous amazing crazy husband..PETER D!!!! Most of my blog candy will continue to come from me and Peter D! heehee! Isn't he the best sponsor ever??
Without further adieu....I want to introduce you to my latest sponsor Loralie Designs. As you know, I met Loralie at CHA, and just fell in love with her spirit! She is an amazing artist and girl! I love to support creative women--and Loralie is living the artistic dream!
Now here is where I need YOUR help!
I would love for you to hop OVER to Loralie's Store by clicking on the picture.



Loralie Designs

 Then click on the tab that says Art Stamps. She has 24 (and more coming) unique art stamps. She specializes in whimsical people themed stamps--she has all kinds of personalities, careers, and hobbies! Every xlg stamp has MULTIPLE images on it--so make sure you click on the colored image, to see the additional previews.
If you get carried away at any point and happen to purchase a stamp or leave her a message, make sure to tell Loralie that I sent you! I want her to know how much I love supporting her!
Now........
PLEASE choose 4 stamps you would love to see featured and offered as give-aways in April! Just list your choices under your comment! This will really help me out to choose stamps you guys would like to see from her stamp line!




Sunshine Spot--to add a little ray of sunshine to your day!
For your help...you know I have a TREAT for you!
This Fabulous Art Stamp Set called Sewing Machine Art Stamp Set (it's absolutely beautiful images). This set is shown at the top of my post and here below! Remember please leave me your 4 choices in your comment!



Have a FABULOUS day, and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU soooooo much for allowing me to share a bit of my day with you, and sharing some of yours with me. I appreciate you! PS thank you for your help in choosing my first set of stamps for you guys!