Friday, March 11, 2011

Pinkalicious Blog Hop: My Pink Stamper: Welcome Spring!!

Hello all my Cricky Readers & Friends. I am Sooooooooooooooooo Excited to be a Guest Designer for Robyn's Pinkalicious Blog Hop tonight! I definitly have a spring in my step tonight! THANK YOU Robyn for inviting me to be a part of your wonderful Pinkalicious Blog Hop! I'm soooo thrilled!!!

The blog starts at Robyn's blog, My Pink Stamper. If you are just coming aboard, please make sure to hop back over to her blog and start there. The entire Pink Stamper Design Team has some amazing projects and giveaways for you! Also YOU can participate in Robyn's blog hop by making something Spring and then linking up your project at Robyn's blog! WOW--how cool is that? However, it must be something NEW made just for this hop--spring colors!
If you are coming from Court's Crafts, then you are in the right spot! I know that Courtney has a gorgeous project for you--so if you missed her, please hop back to her blog. I don't want you to miss any of this fabulous hop!

Somebirdy Loves You!


Our theme for this month's blog hop is Spring! Robyn asked us to create a project using Spring Colors. As many of you know, I absolutely LOVE birds! One of my favorite My Pink Stamper sets is Tweetie Hoo Puns. I just LOVE that set, and it was the VERY first MPS set I ever received! It has the best bird and owl sentiments.
If you have never visited Robyn's My Pink Stamper sight..well where have you been? You simply must! It's THE Cricut blog! She has fantastic ideas, projects, cartridge news, giveaways, and more!
Here is my very simple and easy card for you that puts a "spring" in my step using my favorite spring colors: pink, yellow, and green!

Ingredients:
Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set by My Pink Stamper
Puffies by KI Memories
Just Because Cricut cartridge (scallop and tree both cut at 4") by Provocraft
Hometown paper by Doodlebug Designs (Cut at 5")
Club brown paper by Pebbles (Treehouse collection--Cut at 5.5")
Banana, Green, and Brown Bazill Basics Textured Cardstock
Pink Textured Grosgrain Ribbon (Create 365)
Green Swiss Dot Narrow Ribbon (Create 365)
Adhesive of choice (Monoadhesive)
Foam dimensionals (Helmar)
Brown ink (Colorbox Chalk Inks)
White Gel Pen (Marvy)

I hope each of you have a wonderful & blessed night! Thank you soooooooo much for coming by to share a bit of your night with me, and hopping with the My Pink Stamper Design team. I appreciate EACH and everyone of your comments! I also have some fabulous blog candy for you!


***GIVEAWAYS for the PINKALICOUS HOP*** Please make sure to leave me a comment to qualify for one of the three sweet treats I have for you! As always, I LOVE it when you choose to follow my blog--it thrills my heart! However, it is NOT required to win my blog candy. However, if you choose to follow me, thank you so very much--and please make sure to leave your blog address in your comment or make sure it's in your Blogger profile....because I absolutely want to return the favor and hop over to see you!
I'll announce ALL THREE WINNERS on Monday the 14'th, so make sure you come back to see if you will be getting a treat in the mail from my blog!

I have a Scrap N Easel sponsored by Contain Ya Crafts. This is fantastic for holding your projects while you are working!

I have a My Pink Stamper set called Pinkalicious for you! This is a fantastic set and I thought it very fitting for the Pinkalicious blog hop!

Lastly, I have the CUTEST pack of embellishments called Puffies! I bought these yesterday from the cutest scrapbook store called Create 365 while I was visiting Lousiana. I used this same set to make my card--I think the puffy bird just adds such a great touch to this card!


Your next stop on this Pinkalicious Hop is Maria of Believe, Dream, Create with Maria. Maria is the Design Team Coordinator for My Pink Stamper, and she has done an AMAZING job putting this hop together. So I know you do not want to miss her blog and the fabulous project she has for you!