Sunday, March 13, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge: All A Flutter!

If you are looking for the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious blog hop CLICK HERE please! Thanks bunches!

**BLOG CANDY & WINNERS--I'll be announcing a TON of blog candy Monday night, so please make sure you tune in--I've been SWAMPED with design work and traveling. So tomorrow night is the night. Remember you have one week to claim your goodies. If you have won blog candy from me this month and have not received it--that's because I only mail TWICE a month--and the next big mailing is on the 15'th of this month. When you are mailing off as many as 40 packages, I just have to limit my post office runs! If you have won a sponsored blog candy (Scrap N Stuff, Memory Miser, My Pink Stamper, etc) remember that those companies mail your goodies. If you do not receive your goodies from a company after sending me an email three weeks later, then I will email them to check on it for you. So far I've not had ANY problems with this, and hope I don't--but I just want to make sure you understand how things are working.  Thanks for being understanding, as I love to bless my readers, but it's not something I must do--just something I love to do!**

I hope each of you have been enjoying a simply blessed Sunday. My Sunday has been wonderful out here in the middle of no where, in our rustic campgrounds here at Cascade Caverns. It's just absolutely breath-taking! Any day on this earth with the ones we love, is simply a BLESSED day!
I'm so blessed having you tune in today to share your day with me--thank you! I soooo appreicate you being here!
Now that it's Sunday afternoon, so it's time for another Simply Sunday challenge here at Getting Cricky! Who's ready! YAY!!! I am!

Lovely Butterflies Stamp set (You can Win this entire collection)
I have this absolutely beautiful stamp  collection from Loralie Designs called Lovely Butteflies. It has so many beautiful images--so versatile! It looks like it only has the three images, but the actual preview NEVER shows how many stamps are in her set--there are about 9 images in this one!


All A Fluttter card
Using this beautiful stamp, here is the card I made. It was VERY late last night when I was making my card, so I didn't even pull out my Cricut! How sad is that!? lol! It was a very simple card to do, and I made the sweetest glitter coated wire flourishes! Make sure you watch my video tutorial to see how EASY these are to make! It just adds a nice detail to your flower clusters!

Ingredients for this Card:
Lovely Butterflies Stamp Set by Loralie Designs
Buggy Punnies stamp set by My Pink Stamper (My friend Robyn) I buy my stamps at Memory Miser
Green coarse net (Create 365) Just email her to order if you are interested
Pink & Dot Dot Paper (Paper Studio)
Green Textured Cardstock (Bazill Basics)
Organza Rose Trim (Piktails) Just email her to order if you are interested (soooo cheap--love it!)
Chunky Dry Glitter (Walmart)
Quick Dry Liquid Glue (Helmar)
White Floral wire stems (Walmart)
Irridescent Glitter Glue (Sulyn Industries)
White smooth cardstock (Bazzill Basics)
Black Ink (Memento-Peachy Keen Stamps)
Adhesive (Monoadhesive by Tombow)
Velvet flocked Paper Leaves (Prima Marketing)


All A Flutter Centerpiece
Check out what my Guest Designer Brenda of Creativity is a State of Mind created for this week's challenge.  A beautiful butterfly centerpiece. Hop over to Brenda's blog and see the details on how she made this fabulous project!

Sunshine Spot--my new word for my Giveaways! Lol!


Grand Prize Winner will receive an assortment of these beautiful felt butterfly embellishments by Creative Imaginations, AND the Lovely Butterflies Stamp Set by Loralie Designs!

One Blog Reader who comments on this post will also receive an assortment of these beautiful butterfly embellishments by Creative Imaginations!


CHALLENGE....so the challenge is to create any project that is all a flutter--butterflies or other winged thing--how you interpret this is up to you! It can be any project (treat box, card, layout, tag, etc) using any materials. I would LOVE to see a stamped image used, but I'm not mandating it. I want everyone to be able to participate.


Simply Sunday Challenge Details:

**Make any project with a Butterfly or Winged Thing theme--use any supplies you desire

**State in your blog post this is for K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky (with a link back here to my blog please) If you do not state this, I will not be able to identify your entry and count it towards the prize. This is simply a must!

**Make as many NEW projects for this challenge as you desire

**Link up your project with Inklinz and please leave a comment after doing so

**Deadline for this project is March 26'th at midnight

(I would LOVE for you to follow my blog, and if you choose to follow, please make sure your blogger profile has your blog link or leave a comment for me, so I can follow your blog too..however following my blog is not required to participate)

THANK you sooo much to each of you for joining me today and allowing me to share a bit of my day with you. I feel BLESSED to have you here with me. I hope your day is full of wonder, blessings, and love today.