Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Candy--Let's Give Out Some More!!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to announce the winnners of some blog candy--I'm going to try to announce much faster now (*try*). I'm on a roll--some of these were just a few days ago! Woot Woot!

Sew Fabulous Stamp set by Loralie Designs #8 Tammy (mailed by me)
Pack Your Bags Cartridge #1 Sleepless Wonder (mailed by me)
Scrap N Easel #57 Ellen M (mailed by contain ya crafts)
Purse of Buttons #13 Jessica (mailed by me)

Congratulations to each of you! Make sure to email me with your full name, item won, and mailing addy so I can get these right off to you! I go every 2 days to check my PO box, so this will be going out pretty fast--so send me your information in no less than ONE week!

Stay tuned--I have the video for my Quick Snap Shot of my RV Scrap Room Revamp (say that five times fast!)