Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter! Winners, Bit of News

Happy Easter my friends! I hope each and everyone of you is having a blessed Easter with the ones you love! He has risen! He is alive! The grave no longer has a hold on Him!

Also, Simply Sunday Challenge will pick back up next Sunday--with winners being announced, and new challenge announced. I wanted to give my GCDT members an entire week off with their family for Easter.


I am so sorry I was not able to announce PK winners yesterday, but I slipped yesterday on our rv's outside stairs, and my entire back landed right across them. My back is severely swollen and bruised, and well I just didn't feel like a flip (hahah). My hubby insisted I stay off the computer as I have to stand at ours, and out of my craft room and just rest. We did have an Easter Extravaganza and I did sneak off to take Jonas to it (rides, egg hunt, etc) and then hobbled back home! lol! All for the LOVE of our kids!

NOW...if you win, please make sure you email me within ONE week, with the volume of emails and blog candy I giveaway--I try to contact the winner, but I just can't chase people down. So if you see someone you know, pass the word! When you email, send me your full name, addresss, and item won (I'm senile with all the giving I do!)

IF you have WON Anything in the last 2 weeks, I'm trying to pack it all up (I have 30 packages going out at least)....so it should be all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow. As always, I will send you an email confirmation when your goodies ship. I do all the packing out myself, so try to give me a bit of patience if you can. Thanks bunches!

Without further adieu....the winners for the Peachy Keen Stamps are (chosen by Randy aka random.org)....

#3 Ellen hearts CardMonkey wins the HAPPY LASH ASSORTMENT and said, " Your week has truly been "peachy" in my book -- as delightful as are these popcorn holders! So much fun!! Thank you for sharing all of your inspirational projects throughout the week. I've truly enjoyed them."
I'm actually quite enjoying your peachy posts this week!

 #46 Kate wins the Itty Bitty Snow Faces and said, What a great card - and thanks so much for the file. How wonderful that you could make it to cheer up your Jasper. My little guy (also on the spectrum) has many a day like that as well. God has BIG plans for him - and I know he's got big plans for your Jasper, too. My heart and prayers go out to him as he learns to trust in the perfect plan of his Heavenly Father.

#71 Sarah wins the Sunshine Side View faces and said,some how I missed this post yesterday. Silly me! I love the bird the coloring is wonderful and I love the colors that you picked! Thanks for sharing
Sarah

#16 Lau wins the Wide Eye Face Set and said, Hi Kristal!What a great outlook to have! Thank you for the very uplifting advice! I am going to try to be the best "strawberry" (my fav fruit--but chocolate covered! LOL) in the patch! I would LOVE to win ANY Peachy Keen face stamp set...don't have ANY...(ummmm, yet!)!

#7 Jessica wins the Cute & Cuddly set and said,This card is so "sweet"! Thanks for sharing...congrats on your guest designer spot...and cant wait to see your next PK project. I don't own any of these stamps so hope I can win some!


#41 Deb06 wins the Nikki Sivils Beatrice the Beaver paper asst pack, who said,
I left a comment on Nikkis page I already liked her. my FB name is Debbie Hawkins Craine
Thanks for offering this beautiful set of papers.

#99 Coley wins the Scrap N Easel who said, I first saw you showcase this on your new scrap space video, and LOVED it then. It would be such a great tool to have! Thanks for the chance :D

#11 Scrappymamaelaine wins the WILD Cricut  Cart and ribbon pack who said, Chica! thats a lot of followrs! Thanks for your wonderful blog and congrats! I enjoy it very much.

I'll be back tomorrow with a great tutorial and awesome giveaway from ArtChixStudios. I had planned to do that yesterday, until my little banana peel accident! lol! There's always a reason God allows something to happen, isn't there? He is so amazing!
See you all tomorrow and enjoy a wonderful and blessed day with your family!