Thursday, April 28, 2011

Helga's Party! Birthday Bash with Candy from Me!!

My friend Helga, at ArtChix is turning 40 today! To celebrate her big day this is what she is doing:

Dear Art Friend,
We're celebrating my 40th birthday! Woohoo! We've got 40 fabulous new art supplies celebrating some of the things that I love in life! I've also picked some of my favorite collage sheets and we're offering them to you at 40% off!

And just like a birthday party, we've got special gift bags for you! Place an order over $30, and we'll tuck in 3 gifts for you! Wow!! That's right, 3 surprise BONUS gifts:
1. Chocolate! (If you win the caramels--please send me one--HA!)
2. Super cool art goodies!
3. Surprise art challenge!
Offer good only while supplies last so get 'em while you can.

Wishing you a wonderful, art-filled day, : )

Helga of Art Chix Studio

Isn't Helga so creative to pick out 40 favorite things to celebrate being 40? Helga is brilliant at finding the most artsy bits to just top off any project! I just LOVE her site and blog! Lots of great ideas brewing in that artsy mind of hers!
NOW....to celebrate Helga's birthday....here is what I'm doing to wish Helga a fabulous birthday! Pay attention (blog candy alert!) lol!
Go over to Helga's Blog, My Artistic Life, and leave her a birthday wish. Make sure you tell her that K Andrew sent me to wish you a Fabulous Birthday...etc... Then high-tail it back over here after taking a stroll thru her amazing art store (sigh--you might be there a while--I always am). I have actually been a customer of Helga's since Jasper was 4 and he is now 11!!!! While you are at her store, pick out your favorite ITEM...write it down...
Now back to high-tailing...high-tail it back over here and leave me a comment letting me know you wished Helga Happy Birtday on her blog and then tell me ONE thing you would love to see me feature in May from Helga's store ArtChix
**Note--to leave a comment on Helga's blog, you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom--she packs alot into one post! lol!**
IF you will do these two sweet and small favors for me, I would soooo appreciate it! I'll give one follower who does...this awesome Birthday Bash Candy Package!


Birthday bash Candy worth $21.50

*One pack of red metal Roses (12) ($4.00)

*One pack of mini red metal roses (12) ($4.00) (these are just so awesome--I had to pinch myself not to keep them all for myself--bwhwhahahah)

*One pack of 4" xlg ecoshapes (8) ($4.50)--these are like super thin wood/chipboard--laser etched--super high quality. Wait till you see the altered flowers and hairbows I've made from them!
*One medium bubble art collage sheet ($4.50) **I can't wait to show you tomorrow morning what I've made from the bubble art sheets and bubbles--ooooh--you will be SO excited!

*One small bubble art collage sheet ($4.50)

Isn't that some AWESOME art goodiness? All of these art goodies came from the creative genius of my friend Helga! Please hop over there and some her some Birthday Love! Thanks so much for helping me wish Helga many more fabulous birthdays!