Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hop to It!!! Sweet Peaks and More Treats for You!

I hope each of you are having a super Saturday! I'm up bright & early! Creative Charms just released their new kit and deal, and this is my favorite yet! I LOVE the new kit and deal this month. When I opened them up, it was like spring just burst out of the envelope!
I am also THRILLED to announce that Creative Charms is now one of my blog sponsors! I am soooo excited! Thank you Midori! I LOVE their products, and to be offered this is just fabulous!
Please hop over to the Creative Charms blog, ,become a follower, and leave them a comment (make sure to tell them I sent you) because they are giving away a FREE Deal of the Month: Hopping into Spring FREE this weekend!
I know these kits will go fast---I can look each month and tell which ones will be gone in no time--this is one. If you are interested, you better get your bunny tail in high gear and grab one! I will have some fabulous projects for you this month using both of them!



Purple Gradient Gem Stickers - 72 Pieces
Yellow Flared Flowers - 3 Pieces
Yellow Sparkled Butterflies - 2 Pieces
Yellow Flower Bows - 3 Pieces
Yellow Large Sparkled Flower - 1 Pieces
Pink & Yellow Flower Brads - 6 Pieces
White Flower Brads - 3 Pieces
Amber Pure Blossoms - 12 Pieces
Yellow Gem Butterflies - 12 Pieces
Bunnies with Flower Gem - 2 Pieces
Purple Organza Flowers - 4 Pieces
Purple 3D Sparkly Garden Brads - 12 Pieces
Pink Gingham Butterflies - 3 Pieces
18" Purple Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
18" Yellow Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon



Orange Sparkled Flowers - 6 Pieces
Yellow Sparkled Flowers - 6 Pieces
Orange Flared Flowers - 4 Pieces
Pink Flared Flowers - 3 Pieces
Pink Sparkled Butterflies - 3 Pieces
Orange Gem Butterflies with Bag - 5 Pieces
Pink Vintage Pearl Brads - 9 Pieces
Pink Gradient Pearl Stickers - 72 Pieces