Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Time to Announce Someone(s) and Something Fabulous!

Hi everyone! I am SO excited that you are here! Thank you!  I hope each of you are having an awesome Wednesday! When I was little, I LOVED Wednesday because it was "hump" day, and I was half-way thru the week! heehee Okay, I still love it! Much hasn't changed has it? I still love unicorns, rainbows, and all that good stuff too!
I want to preface my announcment...I've been asked for about 6 mths solid am I going to have a Design Team, and my answer has always been Why? I could never understand why I would have one, as I don't SELL anything. I dont' sell stamps, supplies, or kits. Then I thought why would anyone want me to be on my design team if I did have one? lol!
However, I have prayed about it, and decided if I can have a team to help me inspire and bless others, then the time is right. We wiill be trying to inspire you and give you some much deserved praise on your projects. It's a feat to get a project done every week, and that's what we are here for! To get you motivated to create every year, month, week, and day! My mission is simple...to inspire, to bless, to touch, to encourage...women to create. Creating is the best therapy I know of! It's almost like cleansing your soul every time you create! Women Creating & Healing thru the power of Art on Sundays....that's why I started the Simply Sunday Challenge.
I hope each of you will consider playing and being a guest designer.
Now after all that "hullabaloo", I want to announce the first two designers for my Getting Cricky Design Team for the first quarter (April thru June).......I have a special treat for you for welcoming them!


and

PLEASE hop over to both their blogs, become a follower, and leave them some loving on their Simply Sunday post! They are awesome & amazing girls that I'm just thrilled to add to my new design team! I will be adding new designers occasionally, from the pool of Guest Designers here at Gettting Cricky.
Every member of the DT here at Getting Cricky will be able to join me for my Simply Sunday Challenges, receive design opportunties as they come along, receive a great gift package(s) from me during their quarter of designing, link on my sidebar and more! I love my designers and they will definitly be receiving as much love and blessings as I can throw on them!!!

THANK YOU Brenda and Kathy for joining my Design Team!
Also......
I want to mention that my current Guest Designer Rachel of Papercrafting with Rachel has some fabulous blog candy up for you! She only has 3 comments for all three of her awesome candies--so hop over there and leave her some loving too! She is a sweetheart and she is just getting started...so I know she would LOVE to have you hop over and see her.
Lastly I would like to mention that my current Guest Designer Jess Marin of My Scrap Diary is joining me over at GingerScrapStreet magazine as a staff writer! I'm so thrilled for her! Make sure to hop over and see her blog and tell  her congrats!!
Please leave me a comment to let me know that you have went over to my designer's blogs, and I will give out this goody thank you package to one follower--for you being soooo sweet to my Designers.
Thank you for being here with me today! I appreciate you!

**Sunshine Spot**

One Roll of Pink Paislee Artisan Tape
One Glitz Hoopla Cake Stamp
One Ormulu Melange Quote Tag set
One Inkadinkado Garden Greetings Big Stamp Set
One pack of Cri-Kit Swirl Pens
One pack of Green felt butterflies

Have a BLESSED and WONDERFUL Wednesday my sweet friends!!!