Sunday, April 10, 2011

Love Link Up Party for All the BRAVE Girls Who Dare To Be....

(Taken from Tumbler)
I have to say I LOVE life even when it's hard. I love it...because God always sends me just WHO I need. He is awesome like that isn't he?
Update: LIFE is good girls! Thank you all for your amazing love, prayers, and friendship! You all are awesome!
Now I want to celebrate Life today! I know we all see each other's comments and stuff as we run around "blog-la-la-land". But do we really know each other? I would love to have a LINK UP LOVE party this week. All you have to do is add your link to the INklinkz below, and then copy and paste the code below to your blog!
Then SHARE my Link Up Love party on your blog with a link back here to me!
If you would leave me a comment after doing so telling me ONE thing special or unique about yourself, that most people might not know....do this is your blog post too with the code below.
At the end of the week, I'll choose ONE blogger who linked up to spotlight and receive this awesome prize !

Sunshine Spot:
To celebrate, I'm giving out something I LOVE since I'm hosting and co-hosting this blog party today! hahah! A FULL YEAR of CREATING KEEPSAKES MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION!!! This will definitly give you some inspiration on those days you need it (I need it ALOT of days!) I'll announce the winner for this on April 15'th. I will use Random.Org from all the comments/links.
Show EVERYONE on this link some love--Go follow them, leave them a comment, and let's LINK UP SOME LOVE Today!! You will never know how many people your simple act may touch!!! Everyone loves to feel loved! Let's LINK UP THE LOVE!!!!

READY.....SET....LOVE/COMMENT....LINK....ADD the LINK to your BLOG!!!

***Guidelines***
1. You must FOLLOW my blog (duh right?)
2. Follow EVERYONE's blog in the Linky Tool that has the Linky in their blog post--if you go to a blog and they do not have a post for this Link Up Love Blog post--let me know. My moderators will remove them. I have some people using the link to promote their blogs or design team without participating. This Link Up Party is to meet other bloggers, not promotion. Please be nice, and if you link up--go to visit everyone's blog on the link up party. If you can't or don't want to do this, don't link up. It's super unfair to do that. We all want to see the love! I'm still making my way thru all the blogs, but slowly and surely I'm doing it. You can too! ENDS 4/15'th!
3. Leave a comment
4. Add the link code  below to your blog post, and mention in your blog post this is for K Andrew's Link Up Love Party with a link to me
5. Get ready for lots of new blog friends!



NOW COPY and PASTE this code into your blog post!
get the InLinkz code