Sunday, April 3, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge: Inspired Heart plus Treats!


Inspired Heart Cartridge (This Challenge's PRIZE)
Howdy! (HOW-Deeeeeeeee is how we say it in the South--lol)! I'm SOOOO glad you here today with me! Thank you for joining me for another Simply Sunday Challenge today!
First of all, I want to announce the winner of The Pack Your Bags Challenge! #10 Vicki of . Vicki wins the new Quarter Note Cricut Cartridge and a Guest Design Spot here at Getting Cricky! YAY! Congrats Vicki. Make sure you email me so I can get your prize to you and schedule your guest design spot!Here is Vicki's winning card--isn't it adorable???
I hope you are all having a very blessed Sunday today, regardless of what your circumstance may be. Will you do me a favor? Will you please stop whatever you are doing..close your eyes, and clear your mind. Get up, and go find a mirror. Any mirror will do, as long as you can be by  yourself for just two minutes.
Look in that mirror and say, I'm beautiful. I'm blessed. My heart is healed. I will choose to make this day the very best that I can. Yes, I'm beautiful and I'm valuable. This is your heart song--a song you should sing to your heart every single day. I'm worth it. Say this as many times as you need to until your heart feels lighter. Awesome!!!! You have not only inspired your own heart, but just watch and see how many hearts you inspire today (even if it's only your cat or mean ol husband-wink). heehee
My challenge for this Sunday is "Inspired Heart". Each one of our hearts are inspired....it's just depends on what you are letting inspire your heart. Choose to let forgiveness and love inspire your heart today. No one can make you feel bad, hurt, victimized, or scarred unless you give them the power to do so. Today, take that power back. Choose to forgive, overcome, to love, and to inspire. Your life is one of your own design--make it the best--make it the life you want to live.
What inspires my heart today? Being a fisher of men. If you have ever seen this fish symbol, it's a symbol of the fish that Jesus and his disciples saw everyday on their boat. However, instead of just choosing to fish for food, they chose to leave their boats, and fish for men. What? Yes fish for men's hearts and souls.
Be Ye a Fisher of Men--that is what inspires my heart today at this hour. To use my words and actions, to show His spirit and love to others in their time of need....not my time of need. Pressure and force are not words that belong to a Fisher of Man....just Inspire the Hearts of others in all you do. That is my inspired heart today. Here is my card I made using the Inspired Heart Cartridge and Robyn's Faithful Sayings stamp set for my oldest son Jasper. I know he will love it! He is very close to the Lord, and this will mean alot to him. He is 11. Isn't this card awesome? I love it, because it is simply but just fabulous--plus it only took me maybe seriously 10 minutes to make and photograph! Simple is sooooooooooo my favorite! lol!


Card Details: Click for details
Light Blue, Black textured cardstock (WeRMemoryKeepers)
Black Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray)
Cricut Lite Inspired Heart Cartridge
White gel Pen (Signo)

I have TWO FABULOUS new Guest Designers here with me today, as well as my fabulous previous guest designers Brenda & Kathy!
Rachel Miller won our last challenge: All A Flutter! Welcome Rachel! I'm sooo happy you are designing with us today!!! Rachel is the sweetest girl and she has BLOG candy (fabulous candy) for you! So pop over there and see her!! Tell her I sent you!
Jess Marin won the Sugar & Spice challenge! Welcome Jess--super happy you could join us this week (finally--geeesh-hahah--just teasing you girl!)
I also have my previous Guest Designers Brenda and Kathy  joining me again this week--arent' they fabulous! They are now part of my regular Getting Cricky Design Team for this quarter. I have decided to have a DT just for my Simply Sunday Challenges. If you win one of my Simply Sunday challenges, you will earn a guest design spot and the possiblity of joining the Getting Cricky DT, which will be 3 mths from your first guest spot! I've decided this is fun, easy, and I will be sending my Getting Cricky Design Team a package of awesome goodies at the end of their three month term! Woohoo!
Here are their fabulous projects! I'm sooo proud of ALL my designers--didn't they do an awesome job?!!!!




For this challenge, I would love to see what inspires your heart. It doesn't have to be your life's mission, it can be whatever inspires your heart at this HOUR, this MINUTE. You are beautiful and you are worthy. Go and Inspire today! You are my friend, so you know that you are absolutely Fabulous, right? heehe!
I appreciate YOU sharing a part of your day with me today--it inspires my heart that you visit me and send me your loving comments and thoughts thru this blog interface. THANK YOU for inspiring my heart and sharing your time with me.
Please leave me a comment today because I have two beautiful Daisy Bucket stamps to give away to two amazing and inspiring followers today because you deserve it!

CHALLENGE WINNER will receive the Inspired Heart Cricut Lite cartridge (If you have this one, I'm sure you can exchange it at Walmart where I purchased it)

TWO follower & friends will receive one of these awesome stamps just for leaving me a comment!




***Challenge Details***
1. Make an Inspired Heart project (totally up to your interpretation) using any materials you want.
2. Post your project on your blog/photo service and then link up using the Inlinkz tool below by April 16'th.
Please make sure to post on your blog that your project is for K Andrew's Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky with a link back to my blog. This is a must for me to be able to consider your project for this challenge.
3. Leave me a comment to qualify for my lazybones prizes above (heehe)
4. PRIZE for the challenge winner is the new Cricut Lite Inspired Heart Cartridge.

SO much love and big hugs to each of you today!