Friday, April 1, 2011

Sooooooo MUCH News--Can You Imagine What I Have to Share with You??

Hi everyone! WOW what a busy (buzzing bee sound...) month it's been! I have moved across the entire country, and then moved twice since arriving in San Diego! I'll tell you why later! lol!
For a bit of news...personally.....I'm sitting in my NEW scrapbook studio in my RV in our new amazing resort! This place has acres and acres of lakes, trees, streams...gorgeous!
My hubby went to IKEA yesterday and bought me this AMAZING new workspace--I cant' wait to show you on video on Monday! I now have 20 shelves in a wall with a built in desk--it's amazing! He worked sooo hard and my room is amazing! I have tons of storage! It's just wow! I could cry!
Next, the newest edition of Gingerscrapstreet is out--and I did my regular feature (Crossroads Cafe) on Easter! CLICK HERE to check that out!
Now for some Imaginisce sneaky peaky.....



Also, I design for ScrapStreet, our sister magazine to Gingerscrapstreet and we featured Imaginisce this month...their Berrylicious Line. I am in LOVE! It has the CUTEST coordinating products! Here is a snapshot of their Berrylicious Line!
 Those were just a few quick sneak peeks.... CLICK HERE to see my published piece in this month's magazine.....
PUBLICATION CALL! I need Western themed projects (layouts, cards, etc) for my June article! Whether you are a digital, traditional, or hybrid scrapper, I would LOVE to have you submit your Western themed project to me at kristalstamper@yahoo.com by the 10'th. However...the sooner you get them in...the better your chances of being publsihed! If your project is chosen for publication, you get an awesome publication badge for your blog too, and then you can add being published to the list! Plus...you would really help me out! heehee
I also am about to BUST to tell you I've picked up a new sponsor which I'm soooo excited about! They are a mixed media company and very artsy! I have been using their products since Jasper was four and most of you know he is now 11!!! I can't wait to receive my first package from them due to me next week! Stay tuned girls--you will not want to miss that! Because you KNOW I will have some awesome projects and some awesome giveways! If you have not seen ArtChix Studio, please click on the banner to hop over there! It's full of amazing artsy goodies that are super unique! If you happen to order, or send a message--tell Helga that K Andrew sent you and thanks for sponsoring us!



***Sunshine Spot** I saved a few super "sweet" products for you my amazing blog readers from my Imaginisce goody box! You know I always do that--save some treats for you! All you have to do is leave me a comment, and you will be entered! ONE lucky follower will receive all these awesome goodies! If you choose to follow my blog, please make sure to leave me your blog address, or make sure it's listed on your public blogger profile, so I can follow you too!

Imaginisce Canvas Stickers