Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Tip Off: Organize a Small Spot: My RV scrappy spot--givewaway too!

Hi everyone! As many of you know, we are living in our RV full time right now and loving every single minute! It's like vacation every day...I'm really loving the beautiful lakes, activities, friends, and environment! Did I mention that there is a local scrapbook store across the street? YES!
Life is good!
Well here is a quick video of my scrappy rv room revamp courtesy of my hubby who assembled this awesome-ness!

Leave me a comment because I have GOT to start giving away some more of all this blog candy I keep picking up for all of you!

**Don't forget I have my Simply Sunday challenges going on with some great prizes...not to mention you get some scrappin' done and posted! Motivation!!! And you know you want to win that Guest DT spot, right/ hahaha!~**

If you LOVE my blog, consider posting my blinkie and sharing it with others! I sooo appreciate you and thank you for following my blog.
Remember, if you choose to follow my blog, and I'm not following yours, leave me a comment with your blog addy so I can get over there and see you!

Sunshine Spot: Stampendous Gift Pack--Packed with goodies from Stampendous! (Stamps, glitter, stickers, etc)