Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winners for Blog Candy!!

I want to announce some more blog candy before my peachy post.
Make sure to contact me within ONE week with your full name, address, and item won. ALL winners chosen by random.org. If you left an email, I will try getting in touch with you via email too.Thanks bunches, and Congrats to the following:

Cri-Kits pen set: #56
felkatz said...

hahah love the note Mittens wrote to JASPER!! how cute!! love it!!!
Nice card.. love the tail making a heart shape!!
tfs
kathy

My Pink Stamper set (All creatures blog hop): #64
Tamara said...

My 1 and 2 year old daughter's are my daily reminder that all things are possible. They are both my little miracles (long stories!). Thanks you for another awesome giveaway and card! :)
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

Peep collection (Hanging with Peeps blog hop): #96
Kristin said...

Awesome project, Kristal! And they seem pretty easy to duplicate ~ TFS!
Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Creative Charms set #62
Fot said...

This is a beautiful set, I just sent in my first order & can't wait to get it. Thank you for the chance to win.
Debfoti
Ustoleit@Comcast.net