Monday, April 25, 2011

WOWEEE!!! CANDEEEEE~!!~

Hi everyone~I'm going to be busy as a bee until Friday! Why you ask? I have some freelance work that I just was hired to do, and boy....I have alot to get done! Plus I have 3 blog hops this weekend! So you know what that means, I may be missing on here for a few days....
I have tons of sweet candy coming up this weekend with these three blog hops: Creative Charms, Mother's Day, and Disney/Pixar! So not only do I need to finish my freelance, but make up a quick card/project for these three hops--and you know there will candy for each hop! I have a cartridge, a surprise pack, and who knows what else!!!
Now...to tide you over for today...I have a sweet friend whose blog is pretty new, and she is giving out a HUGE blog candy package! You will LOVE all of her goodies--I sure do! I sooooo wish I could win this, but I can't--she's my friend! lol!
However, YOU can win it and I SO hope you do! Go over to Esmeralda's blog, become a follower, and then TELL her that K ANDREW sent you~when you do this, yes, I will check out who has went over, and will gift one of you with a little prize myself!
Here is just a PEEK of what she is giving away-she is also giving away a Cricut Cart and a ton of other goodies!
HOP over to Esmeralda's blog by clicking HERE