Thursday, May 5, 2011

2300 follower THANK you!!

Hi everyone! It's time for the 100 follower thank you--we have hit 2300 (2327 now)....so it's time for me to say thank you SO much from me!

Let's give out the Pagoda Cricut Cartridge. That is one of my favorite cartridges, because it is so unique, and actually very versatile!

Here is a card I made a while back with the Pagoda, and I love how I can combine elements to make something fun! This little panda is just like me, sleepy till she has her caffeine!! lol!
Remember, if you are looking for projects made with certain carts, you can always click on my GALLERY or CATEGORIEs tab--to find just what you are looking for!~

All you have to do is......leave me a comment!
I would also love if you had my blinkie on your blog (if you have one), and subscribed or followed my blog. That would be super lovely, but it is not required.
Pssst feel free to spread the word to all your friends via blog, twitter, or facebook! Smooches!