Monday, May 2, 2011

Blog Winners!

Green Envy Creative Charms kit from Toadally Frogs Hop is.....#51 Geri said... I have really enjoyed following your blog and seeing your creations.

Blinkie Bonanza Peachy Keen boy mates face set is......#25 Kathy's-Krafts said... I hope you have a wonderful week...I have your blinkie on my blog....

2200 follower Loralie Butterfly stamp set is....#32 Nati Tristan said... Whatever that book is, is so true... and many adults now a days should read it! It's not just for kids, but teaches all people of all ages the true meaning of caring. Thank you for sharing and thank you for being who you are.  I really hope you feature the Serious Shopper Stamp! I love that stamp ever since I saw it a while ago! It's just too dang cute!

Helga's birthday bash package is...#7 Cathie w said... HAPPY bIRTHDYA HELGA...what a greta way celebrate,,,,left her some birthday love

Nikki Sivils paper is #24 Lori Love it with this paper - these are some of my favorite little baskets to make! Think I may make an assortment to fill with little treats for teacher appreciation week!





Peach Fruit of Spirit My Pink Stamper set is....#7  Janene said....Hi Miss K!What a wonderful post you have today. As with most of your posts they seem to come to me at the right time, a time when I need them most so that I remember just how great our Lord is. I know about some of the bad fruits that leave a sour taste in our mouths I've had my fair share of them but like with most things in life you have to keep your faith and hope alive and believe that one day they too will become good fruits.Your card as always is so sweet and I just love Peachy Keen stamps and Robyn's stamps. I've finally found someone who sells Robyn's in the UK, yay! but still no peachy's, aahh. he he..Have a terrrific day/eve and we'll speak soon. I hope your back has been healing well and that you're feeling better.

Creative charms blog hop deal of the month april is....#16 Char J said...adorable rings. tx for sharing


Mother's day hop Artchix Ring Kit is #56 joydee1963 said... Very cute project.I am a follower, joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Congratulations to everyone! On the 5'th, I'll announce more!

Thank you to everyone who comes to read my blog, even when I dont' have a giveaway! I certainly do appreciate you!