Thursday, May 19, 2011

Design Team Reveal!

Design Team Reveal: This was SO incredibly hard for me even with my awesome DT Coordinators help and recommendations! I am grateful and humbled by how many girls applied--it touched my heart, and my DT coordinator will be in touch with you for a Guest Design Spot as I'm not letting you go empty handed. Also, please keep being active in the challenges and here because if we have somone not respond or drop out, I will be adding dt members! Of course if you remain active, you will be first on the DT list next quarter. This quarter will run 5/29 to 8/28, 2011.



First of all Brenda and Kathy will of course be remaining; they are fiercely loyal and amazing!

My team will be receiving gifts from me throughout their designing quarter, product to play with from various companies, and stamps from my new stam line!

Here is our new design team in no particular order.

1. Brenda Burfiend (Existing)
2. Kathy Parks (Existing)
3. Brynn Thornburgh
4. Alyssa Sturdivan
5. Rebecca Henry
6. Amy Voltz
7. Becky Gromala
8. Julie Kraling
9. Rebeca Maddux
10. Elaine Sigmon
11. Kathy Torres
12. Jess Marin
13. Erika Valdez

Again, this was SOOOO hard--please do not be disheartened if you did not make the team; I will be having another dt call in 3 mths, and those who participate in our challenges and are active here at the blog will be first in line if we need to fill in missing members or hire new ones~!

Stay tuned for reveal of my newest stamp set: Fashionable Friends! I'll be showing it off this weekend!