Monday, May 9, 2011

Official Design Team Call for Getting Cricky! Ends 5/15 * Sticky*

**Sticky**  This will remain first post--please scroll down for NEW postings!

Hi everyone! It's time for a little step up in my lazy ol' style! lol! I have been enjoying throwing up a Simply Sunday Challenge for you each week. However, I think I need a little help, and I thought I
would add a few more members to the Getting Cricky Design Team.
With that in mind, here is what it will entail.

Need: 4 Design team members

Responsibilities:
*Participating in the Simply Sunday Challenge every other week (making a project based on a theme, and sending your picture to the DT coordinator by Saturday. The DT coordinator will be posting everyone's photos and links by Sunday afternoon on the Getting Cricky Blog.
*Wearing the Getting Cricky DT blinkie, and encouraging others to participate in challenges
*Leaving comments for the participants in the challenges

Benefits:
Design team experience and fun!
Occasional goodies from challenge sponsors when available
Design Team Member Blinkie
Opportunities that I may be able to pass on as things become available
(I do have some products in the works, so there may be a time in the future, you will be invited (not required) to use my products as well. If this occurs, you will be given all new products free with a monthly giveaway for your blog)

Now here is the hard part...
First finding four willing people! heeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Picking four out of the few interested.

I invite you to join in the Simply Sunday challenges this month so we can get to know you and your style. Just look under challenges at the top. We have two going on right now, camping and sew fabulous!
If you are interested in the DT call please:
Send me an email at kristalstamper@yahoo.com with the following information by 5/15....
Full name, address, and blog
3 examples of current work
list of current design teams, if any (none are required--we like you period)
why you would like to be on the team

Thanks sooo much for joining me and have a fantastic day!