Sunday, May 8, 2011

Winners, DT Call...

Hi everyone! The winner for the Get Campy Challenge was #2 Julie K! Julie please send me your full name, address, and I'll get your guest designer blinkie out to you and your Campin' Critters cartridge!
The random winner for the adorable mini wooden flowers from ArtChix Studio is #20 flowerdisco. Please make sure to tell me the item won, your full address, and name, within ONE week!

I'll be back on later today with a Mother's Day post, but don't forget to play our Sew Fabulous Simply Sunday Challenge--just click HERE. The Getting cricky girls will be back next Sunday with a fantastic challenge! We've decided to do our challenges every other Sunday until the summer is over. That gives everyone time to spend the summer on vacations, with their family, and just to enjoy the warm weather and lazy days of Summer!!

Dont' forget I have a Design Team call open here at Getting Cricky! I need 4 more girls, maybe 5, to add to our Design Team. Interested? CLICK Here to read the DT call that closes on the 15'th!