Sunday, May 29, 2011

Winners!

Hi everyone! It's almost time for the Simply Sunday Challenge, but before I pop that up, I want to announce all the blog candy!

Winners for......
Creating Keepsakes Magazine Subscriptions from Link Up Party is.....
#32 Darlene and #28 Kathie
Embellished Tag from Berry71Bleu is.....
#18 Denise
Amy Chomas Gel Pen Holder & Pen set is......
#5 Ildi the Craftin Mama
Creative Charms Kit of Month for May is...
#10 Kelly S
Creative Charms Bling & Rick Rack is...
#23 The Paper Doll
#22 Pocono Pam

All winners have ONE week to contact me with their full name, mailing address, and item won!
Congrats everyone you will be getting HAPPY MAIL soon! I will always email you before I ship as sometimes it takes mea  week or two to ship!

All BLOG winners for this month, your packages are going out tomorrow; I'm packing up tonight and you will receive an email from me!