Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Hop

Welcome to the Getting Cricky Blog hop where we are showcasing the first 6 sets in my brand new line of sentiment stamps! I'm SO excited to share them with you and all of the fun they will bring to your projects....not to mention the wonderful charities each will be helping!



Each of my stamp sets benefit charity. Atleast $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to these charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time beleives this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

My stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to me. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.


I want to show you the Splashtastic Summer stamp set that is just released TONIGHT!!! This stamp set will benefit the Autism Research Institute, a cause very dear to my heart, as my own son has Aspergers, a form of autism.

I have a little treat for you! One of you my amazing followers will win this adorable stamp set: Splashtastic Summer! Just leave me a comment--if you have already purchased this set, I will give you a different set or refund your money for this set!

Dont' forget you can follow & subscribe to my blog! I would LOVE it if you did! If you are a new follower, remember to leave me your blog addy so I can follow you too!

Here is the lineup for the blog hop.  Please make sure to stop and see what each designer has created for this special Getting Cricky Stamp Set release hop.  There will even be candy along the way.