Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Featured Blogger Tuesday!!! A GREAT surprise!!

Hello Blogger friends!! I am so EXCITED and honored to be the Guest Blogger for Kristal Andrew at Getting Cricky with K. Andrew today!! She is such an inspiration to me and to sooooo many others!!!

 My name is Ildi Miskell also known as The Craftin Mama. I am a stay at home Mom of three beautiful children, Tea 14, Blake 11 and JohnPaul 4, married to my wonderful husband Darren for 4 and 1/5 years. I juggle the kids, house work and my husbands construction company all while trying to get some crafting into the mix!! We live in a great little town of about 8500 people in New Jersey. I love my family and everything I do is for them. I am very blessed to be able to have such a great family and to be able to do what I love, Crafting!! I LOVE making cards and Scrapbook Layouts but I dabble in almost every type of Craft!! There is nothing I will not try!! I hope that I am able to inspire others with the projects I create!!


I want to thank Kristal for having me today!! I know that I have a friend in her!!

My blog is called the Craftin' Mama and I make ALL kinds of crafty projects! I'd love for you to hop by and see me....

So today I have a video for all of you on how to make your own low cost Fabric Memo Board. 

I purchased the foam core poster board at the Dollar Tree, the fabric was purchased at Wal-Mart, the fiber fill I already had as well as the ribbon. The pink flat backed marbles were purchased at Michaels Crafts. I think the whole project cost me about $5.00!!! I hope you enjoy the video and please do stop by and see me at my blog!! Have a Wonderful and Blessed Day!!


Wow! Thanks so much Ildi--this is such a great idea, and so very frugal. Brilliant! Ildi has such a bubbly personality and her blog is jam packed with frugal and fun ideas! I hope you will hop by and see her! She's a treat! She is just waiting for her stamps to arrive, and boy I can't wait to see what this crafty lady does with them! eeek! Sooooo excited!!!

Big Love and Hugs to you this totally teriffic Tuesday!