Friday, June 24, 2011

FREEBIE Friday: Summer Fun Project--FREE Patriotic File Set with RS Mobley Designs


HI everyone! I'm totally excited to be here at Getting Cricky as a featured blogger with Kristal.

My name is Sharon Mobley and I'm visiting from my blog Scrappin with Sharon & Smokey. Smokey is my fun and mischevious cat! My blog is all about cutting machines like my favorite KNK, and I make cutting files for all kinds of machines.

Im a scrapbooker, cardmaker, file designer and love to make projects and any of  other kind of craft I can get my hands on.  I own 3 cutter machine, KNK Groove, Cricut Expression and Blue Craftrobo.  My favorite scrapping colors are Tan, Teals and Blues.   My other hobbies are camping and fishing and of course living in Florida, Im a beach girl for sure!

Thank you SO much to Kristal for having me along today!


I love creating fun versatile files that can be used in alot of different ways! One of my design team members created this really cool 4'th of July decoration using the FREE file I'm giving all of you Cricky fans!
PS I'm SO excited about Kristal's stamp line release--and can't wait till I can grab her stamps for myself!

IF you make any of these I would LOVE to see them. You can post them to the RS Mobley Designs Facebook Page.

CLICK on the file pic below to grab my FREE file set to make your summer fresh and fun!

Thanks Sharon--that is an absolutely FANTASTIC project for the summer! Sharon is a very talented gal who is always creating something with her KNK! I love her sweet and spunky cat Smoky--she is the coolest!
Thanks so much Sharon & Smokey for sharing with us today!

I would LOVE it if you hopped over to Sharon & Smokey's blog and left them some lovin' to say thank you for this super cute freebie today, and to congratulate her for being my first featured blogger!

Have a GREAT weekend my fabulous & fun friends!! Dont' forget my STAMPS are NOW here! You can hop over to my store K Andrew Designs and check them out or on my Products tab at the top! All stamps have now shipped for those that preordered!

Stay tuned--because Sunday is my Simply Sunday Challenge--and just wait till you see WHO we are featuring and WHAT the prize is! EEEEEK!

As always, if you enjoyed--leave me a comment--I truly read each and everyone one and take them to heart! If you want me to visit you--leave me your link!
Dont' forget you can always subscribe to my blog thru reader (sidebar) or by following. I would LOVE it if you did. Make sure if you are a new follower, you leave me your blog addy so I can visit you!
**OH! If you LOVE my blog--please consider grabbing my blinkie from my sidebar and adding it to yours!**
Interested in being featured on my blog? Leave me a comment with your email or email me at kristalstamper@yahoo.com


BIG HUGS & LOVE to each of you this fantastic Friday!!!!