Wednesday, June 22, 2011

GUEST Designers & FEATURE BLOGGERS Wanted!!! YES! YOU!

HI everyone!

I've come to the conclusion that Im BUSY as a bee since the launch of my new stamp line. After printing and packing up 300 stamp sets (and I'm not even finished!)....I think I need some help. I thought about cutting back on things...but I love to blog...AND I love love love to share the love, encourage others, and introduce bloggers to others out there!

So here is what I'm looking for!!!

Bloggers to feature
Etsy stores to feature
Companies to feature

I'm looking for bloggers to feature and do a guest post here at Getting Cricky! I'm looking for those of you who want to share your products, your etsy store, your great tips, your decorations, your projects, tutorials, and more!

Interested? Please drop me an email at kristalstamper@yahoo.com with what you can offer my readers IF you are featured here!

Super excited to see all of the talent and ideas out there from all of you; to SHARE your awesome talents with the rest of blog world!

I will also be looking for some special GUEST designers who are showcasing my stamps--that will be a different adventure than the above.....these will be hand-picked and pulled from featured bloggers or those I see that will be a perfect fit for our monthly Guest Designer and blog hop!

Let's SHARE the LOVE!!!