Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nicolette's Disney Birthday Blog Hop plus $50.00 Certificate to Mouse Memories!!!


Hi everyone! It's a mouse-rrific day here in blog-land! I was invited to be in Nicolette's Disney Birthday Blog Hop to celebrate her birthday today! So today all things are magical!
If you are coming from Jen's blog and saw her adorable project, then you are in the right place! If you are just joining me today as a regular blog reader, make sure you hop back over and see Nicolette to begin the fabulous blog hop!
I have a very talented friend named Michelle of http://www.scrappingtable.com/ and she makes the most marvelous cutting file templates! Well she just came out with the CUTEST set called Delight for Her and it has kinds of 3-d templates like shoes, purses, tote bags, and more.  I can totally see my new stamp set Fashionable Friends getting alot of use with this template set! eeeeeek~if you want this free template set head over to the Scrapping Table and grab it. If you purchased your SCAL2 or 3 or the pens thru them you get free access to all her templates, or you can just buy the access to all of her templates! PS she adds more everything month; thank goodness I have my sillouhette now, because it is SO fun to see what she comes up with!
So to celebrate this Disney style birthday bash, I tried to think of a great present...and what girl doesn't love a purse? Nicollette loves Disney, so guess what I made...... the CUTEST Minnie Mouse purse ever~! eeeeek! Any mouse lover would squeak over this purse! I wish you could see how adorable it is in real life; it's night here so the pic--blech--doesn't do it justice~!
This little purse features my newest stamp set Positive Thoughts and it proclaims that Today is Your Day!!!
Minnie 3d Purse by K Andrew
Supplies: Purse template (Scrapping Table),
Sentiment: Positive Thoughts (K Andrew Designs Art Stamps),
Paper: Pinecone Press, Ribbon (Offray)

Mouse-a-tooey Giveaway~!!!


I have a fabulous gift for one of my cricky-licious followers today!
A $50.00 gift certificate to the coolest online scrap store specializing in Disney and vacation themed supplies! It's like the DISNEY world of SCRAP STORES!!! Head over and Check them out by clicking on their logo above. When I was in Orlando last year, I stopped by to check them out and did some shopping! It was SO much fun and the owner is a sweetheart!!!
MAKE sure to follow my blog by clicking on the Follow button and you can also subscribe to my blog thru email!
I'll announce the winner on Saturday the 4'th so make sure you stop back by to see if you won!

NOTE: if Blogger won't let you sign in with your google, sign in anonymously and post your name, or sign in with open id, or come back later-so sorry blogger is having issues!

Now you are off to see Alina's amazing project!